Legal Studies Governance Faculty
Legal Studies and Governance
Assistant Professor & Adjunct Professor
|School Of Legal Studies And Governance
|Full Time/Part Time
All Major Law Domains (including Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Company Law, International Law, Human Rights, Family Law, Jurisprudence, Contracts, Property, Torts, Civil Procedure, Taxation Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with high-quality research publications in reputed peer-reviewed journals.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in a University / Law School as an Assistant Professor /Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate(s).
Associate Professor (Law):
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned discipline.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, Law School or Accredited Research Institution/industry with quality publications in reputed peer-reviewed Journals.
Assistant Professor (Law):
- A good academic record with a Master’s Degree from reputed Universities/Law Schools.
- Preferred Ph.D. Degree holders are keen on pursuing research/field projects.
Adjunct Professor (Law):
- Superannuated Judicial Officers-District Judges and Senior Advocates