The information and materials contained or referred to on this website are for reference only. Vidyashilp University makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory, regarding this website or the materials and information contained or referred to on each page associated with this web site. The information and materials contained on this web site are subject to change without notice, are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business decisions. Any advice or information received via this web site should not be relied upon without consulting primary or more accurate or more up-to-date sources of information or specific professional advice. You are recommended to obtain such professional advice where appropriate.
Vidyashilp University accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of this web site, howsoever arising, including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, omission, mistake or inaccuracy with this web site, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services. Vidyashilp University further neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss or damage.
Arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage), howsoever caused, as a result of any computer viruses or worms, software bombs or the like arising from your use of this web site.
References in this website to any products, events or services do not necessarily constitute or imply Vidyashilp University endorsement or recommendation of them.
Any “off-site web pages or hypertext link from this web site exist for information purposes and are for your convenience only and Vidyashilp University accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such sites. Vidyashilp University inclusion of hyperlinks or "off-site" web pages does not imply any endorsement of the materials on such sites.
University will commence the first Academic Year 2022-2023 at the Founding Campus. The images shown on the website are actual pictures from the Campus.
Design of this Campus is being executed by one of India's top Architects. The "rendered images and walkthrough" shown on the website are from the architect's draft design for purely representational purposes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY
Before using this service please read these terms and conditions carefully. You may then proceed to the gateway by clicking on the link 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an important document and it explains the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the Payment gateway.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, the School is providing this website, its contents and its online payment facility on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Website or the information, content, events, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In addition, School does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
n no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall School nor or any of its office bearers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, events or products included in the site. We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with School.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
1. I/ we agree and accept the services provided by Razorpay and aggregator. At my/our request to carry out my payments on my/our account, given by me / us.
2. I/ we have no objection whatsoever, to the online payment facility providing my/ our billing details to the institute.
3. While the institute will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the institute is not liable for any error. I / we shall not hold the institute responsible for any loss, damages, etc. That may be incurred / suffered by me / us if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
4. I/ we agree that any disputes on payment details will be settled directly with the institute and the responsibility limited to provision of information only.
5. I / we agree that we will make bill amount payments as required by the institute. I / we will not hold the institute responsible for rejecting the payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
6. I / we agree that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the institute shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
7. I/ we agree that charges, if any, for the online payment services will be at the sole discretion of the institute is at liberty to vary the same from time to time, without giving any notice.
8. I / we agree that the institute is at liberty to withdraw at anytime the online payment facility, or any services provided there under, in respect of any or all the account(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever, without giving me/ us any notice.
9. I/ we agree that if fees paid twice for one transaction, i/ we okay to receive the one amount refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
10. I / we agree and accept that surcharge amount will not be refunded/ reversed back.
11. I / we agree the amount you are about to pay is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled i / we need to visit institute and contact accounts department for further procedure. If institute authorities agree for refund, then refund will be made via same source within 10 to 15 working days.
12. Charges applicable for Fees Payers / Txn: